- Is the company certified and do its panels qualify for government rebates?
- Are the solar panels under a solid warranty?
- What is the cost of the solar panel?
- How was it manufactured and is it a quality process?
- Does the company employ robotic processes to assure quality?
- What is the length of time the company has manufactured solar panels?
- What is the solar panel’s tolerance rating?
- What is the temperature co-efficient rating?
- What is the conversion efficiency of the panel?
- What is the longevity of the solar panel?
- What is the size of the solar panel in Watts?
Q. CELL Modules: The Westside Energy Choice
At Westside Energy, we only design, supply and install quality systems that we can fully back and put our total support behind. Our extensive experience in the industry and comprehensive research has led us to use tier one modules – the major component of a highly functioning solar panel.
There’s no denying that tier one solar panels are the best in the world!
Key benefits of our product range
- Scientifically-backed performance improvements
- Highly durable
- Provide industry leading warranties
- Achieve 99.997 % reliability
- Have a global track record
- Possess forgery protection
- Provide fully automated quality production versus low cost production (cell sorting, stringing, layup and lamination)
- Are made smarter and safer in terms of Hot Spot protection
- Top performers under the harsh Australian conditions
- Perform consistently better than alternative solar panels
- Are certified for extreme conditions, such as Cyclone Larry & Yasi
Are your power bills getting out of control? We've helped thousands of South Australians tackle their power problems.
Many energy savings calculators provide indicative or approximate savings only. The fact is that although we know you can save a lot or even slash electricity bills by going solar, there are a myriad of factors to consider when arriving at potential savings calculations, such as: your location; system quality; roof orientation; site characteristics; and, personal / household electricity behaviour. By contacting a Westside Energy solar expert and discussing your unique situation, we can provide you with a more accurate figure.
Cashing in on Solar Rebates (STCs / RECs)
Australian governments – federal, state and local – provide solar rebates, subsidies and even grants to encourage renewable energy use. Some of these rebates are in the form of small-scale technology certificates (STCs), previously known as renewable energy certificates (RECs). The level of rebate depends upon where you live, the size of the solar system and the type of system you install.
STCs can be traded, with the price fluctuating at any given time. To find out more about solar rebates (STCs) and how Westside Energy can help you maximise your solar rebates, see our Solar Rebate website section.
Have a general enquiry about solar panels? Would like to find out more about a particular solar panel system or component? Or, want to speak with one of our specialists? For a free in-house consultation, contact a Westside Energy specialist today.